I. General provisions
1. The Terms and Conditions set the guidelines for making purchases in the online store.
Ul. Myśliwska 13
2. The terms and conditions specified in the regulations mean:
1) Seller – Bison S.A., Ul. Mysliwska 13, 15-569 Białystok
2) Customer – a consumer or entrepreneur making purchases in the Online Store for purposes related to business activities, registered in the Online Store.
3) New Customer – Customer not yet cooperating with the Seller, registering in the Online Store independently.
4) Existing Customer – A customer already cooperating with the Seller, registered in the Online Store by the Seller.
5) Order – Submission of a declaration of intent by the Customer in accordance with the provisions of these terms.
6) Product – Any product described and marked with the selling price on the website.
7) Net price – The monetary value of the product expressed in PLN (Polish Zloty), EUR (Euro), GBP (Pound Sterling) or USD (US Dollar) excluding VAT, not including shipping costs;
8) Gross price – The monetary value of the product expressed in PLN (Polish Zloty), EUR (Euro), GBP (Pound Sterling) or USD (US Dollar) including VAT, not including shipping costs;
9) Order confirmation – Information sent to the customer that their order has been accepted for processing.
10) Account – An account specified by a unique identifier (login) and password set up by the customer or seller for the customer at the time of registration;
11) Account Service – Free service provided by the seller to the customer by electronic means in accordance with the guidelines described in the terms and conditions;
12) Account Agreement – The agreement between the seller and the customer, under which the seller provides to the customer an account management service.
13) Regulation - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC
3. The seller provides the possibility of granting discounts in the amount and on terms agreed individually with the customer
II. Registration and Orders
1. The customer may place orders for products available in the Online Store as a registered customer (after login into the customer’s account) or as a „guest” (unregistered client). The customer who is a business entity is required to register in the Online Store.
2. In order to create an account, a new customer shall register via the appropriate registration form available on the website. The account shall be established by the seller.
3. Immediately after receiving the registration form and in the case of existing customers after creating an account, the seller sends to the customer via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the customer, a message containing a link to activate the account and the terms and conditions.
4. Upon activation of the account, the account agreement is concluded.
5. The customer is obliged to inform the seller of any change in the data provided on the registration form. In the absence of such information, the last data provided by the customer will be used.
6. The client is obliged to inform the seller of the termination or suspension of their business operations and significant changes related to the business conducted by the customer
7. The customer has the right to terminate the account agreement at any time. In order to terminate the account agreement, the customer should send information about his desire to terminate the account agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving the request to terminate the account agreement, the seller deactivates the account.
8. Upon deactivation of the account, the account agreement is terminated.
9. Adding the product to your shopping cart and pressing the „Order” button means placing an order. The condition of placing an order is the acceptance of the terms and conditions.
III. Conclusion of the contract.
1. The product information and the price on the website does not constitute offers within the meaning of Article 543 of the Civil Code, and only an invitation to submit offers.
2. The agreement is concluded as soon as the customer receives the confirmation of order fulfillment from the seller.
The seller provides the customer with various means of payment under the sales agreement, in particular:
· bank transfer to the seller’s bank account
· electronic payments and payment by credit card through authorized services in accordance with the information provided as part of the online store
Unless otherwise agreed, payment for the ordered products should be made to the seller’s bank account within three days from the date of receipt of the order confirmation.
The seller provides the opportunity for the customer to make payment for the product ordered in a timely manner with one of the provided methods mentioned. The method of payment will be determined by the customer.
The date of payment is the day the seller’s bank account is credited.
V. Order fulfillment
1. Orders are delivered via a courier company.
2. Availability and delivery time of the product is given on the website next to the product. The deadlines indicated on the website for completing the order do not bind the seller. The shipment date for the order will be indicated on the order confirmation with the provision that if the order cannot be completed within the time indicated on the order confirmation, in particular if the product is out of stock, the shipment date may be changed and the seller will inform the customer.
3. The date of order completion is the date on which the shipment was picked up by the carrier.
4. In the case of an order for multiple products that have different delivery dates, the seller has the right to fulfill the order placed by the customer in parts after prior agreement with the customer. This includes the customer being responsible for the delivery expenses.
5. The seller has the right to withdraw from the sales contract with the customer within 5 months from the date of order if the order proves impossible to supply, including if the product ordered by the customer turns out to be defective and the seller does not have a replacement product or if the product ordered turns out to be unavailable.
6. The seller will deliver the product ordered to the delivery address provided by the customer on the order form. In addition to the product, the seller will provide the customer with a VAT invoice confirming the purchase.
7. It is the customer’s duty to inspect the product upon delivery and in the presence of the carrier. This includes verifying that the product is in agreement with the order and that no damage has occurred during shipping.
8. If there is no damage, the customer or an authorized person confirms receipt of the shipment.
9. If the customer notes damage to the package, the product, or missing items, the courier must be required to complete a damage report. The report should contain information on damage on the outside of the package, information on how the items where secured and packed from the outside and inside of the package and any damage observed.
10. The customer should immediately report the damage to the seller by phone at 85 741 64 20 and email the seller a copy of the damage report to email@example.com.
VI. Shipping Costs
The cost of a one-time shipment that has an order value worth more than 1000 PLN / 200 EUR / 200 GBP / 200 USD (after taking into account all discounts) in the EU, USA and Canada is covered by the seller. Freight charges are the responsibility of the customer for orders with values below the specified amounts here.
Any complaints related to the account agreement can be submitted to the seller:
Ul. Mysliwska 13
Tel. 85 741 64 20
Fax 85 732 61 24 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints will be investigated by the seller within 14 days from the date of complaint receipt.
In the event that the product purchased by the customer has a defect, please report this fact to the seller:
Ul. Mysliwska 13
Tel. 85 741 64 20
Fax 85 732 61 24 e-mail: email@example.com
A defective product should be sent to the address provided by the seller.
A defective product should be returned with a description of the reason for the return. The seller will respond to the customer’s complaint within 14 days from the date of submitting the complaint. The returned product should be sent in its original packaging and in a manner that protects the product against damage. Points 1-6 do not include warranty claims. Warranty return guidelines are in the General Warranty Terms.
VIII. Warranty Terms
All products sold on the Online Store have a guarantee. The precise warranty conditions are specified on the website (store.bison-chuck.com) in the Products / Warranty Conditions tab.
IX. Method and time limit for exercising the right to withdraw from the contract.
1. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale within the store for a period of 14 days, without giving any reasons and without incurring any costs than provided for by law.
2. The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the seller. Such a declaration may be made using the model withdrawal form (in accordance to the statutory model form referred to in Article 30 (1) of the Consumer Rights Act). This does not limit the consumer’s right to submit any other explicit statement in which he informs about his decision to withdraw from the contract.
3. If the consumer submits a statement of withdrawal via e-mail, the statement should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If the consumer submits a withdrawal statement in writing, the statement should be sent to the following address: Bison S.A., ul. Myśliwska 13, 15-569 Białystok. A statement must be sent before the deadline expires.
4. The 14 day period for withdrawing from the contract begins after taking possession of the products by the consumer or a third party, other than the carrier, indicated by the consumer. If the sales order covers multiple products that were delivered separately, the withdrawal period begins with receipt of the last item.
5. In the event of the withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered null and void. The seller is obliged to immediately, no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the consumer’s statement to withdrawal from the contract, return to the consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of the products. The seller will refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return that does not involve any costs to him.
6. The seller may withhold the refund to the consumer until the products are returned.
7. Please attach proof of purchase (invoice) with the returned product.
8. If the consumer chooses a shipping method for the products other than the least expensive standard delivery method offered by the seller, the seller is not obligated to refund the additional costs incurred by the consumer.
9. The consumer is obligated to return the product to the seller immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. The return shipment must be dated within the 14 day deadline. Please pack and secure the returned products so that they are not damaged in transport.
10. The returned products should be sent to an address provided by the sales department.
11. The consumer is only responsible for the direct costs of returning the products (for example, costs of packaging, securing and shipping).
12. The consumer is responsible for any reduction of value of the returned products as a result of the products being used beyond what is necessary to determine the products fit and function. The seller reserves the right to charge the consumer the repair or refurbish costs to restore the product to its original state up to an amount of 15% of the products value.
X. Seller’s responsibility
1. The seller is not responsible for delays of the order due to involvement of a third party.
2. The seller is not responsible for acts or omissions of the carrier that delivered the product to the customer.
XI. Customer’s Personal Data
1. In order to complete the purchase transaction it is necessary to provide truthful data in the registration form. Providing false data will result in the account being deleted. The seller reserves the right to verify all data provided.
2. Registration in the store requires the user to agree to the processing of his personal data to the extent and purpose necessary to use the services provided by the seller within the store.
3. The administrator of the personal data is: Bison S.A., ul. Mysliwska 13, 15-569 Bialystok.
4. Subject to the cases indicated in the regulations, personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 of Regulation (EEC) No a) Regulations to provide services within the store, including: handling and processing of orders placed in the store, handling complaints and handling user activities within the store. The categories of personal data that will be processed by the seller are: a) Company, b) E-mail address, c) Telephone number, d) First Name, e) Last Name, f) Postal address, g) VAT no., h) Internet and/or network connection data (including IP address), i) Operating system type, j) Purchase history.
5. The seller reserves the right to disclose information about the user to the authorities or third parties who submit a request to provide such information within the limits of the applicable law, as well as to determine, investigate or defend against claims.
6. By using the store, the user agrees to save cookies or other identical technologies. The consent is given by clicking on the cookie information at the bottom of the page.
7. The user has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, request to limit their processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object to their processing, the right to withdraw consent to processing at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
8. To withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data or to exercise other rights referred to above, please send a message to email@example.com with the appropriate request. The consequence of withdrawing consent to the processing of personal data will be the inability to provide the service as part of the store and process orders.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the president of the Office for Personal Data Protection („PUODO”) when processing your personal data regarding violations of the regulation.
10. Providing data is voluntary, however it is a contractual condition necessary to use the services provided by the seller within the store. Consequently, the refusal of consent to the processing of the user’s personal data by the seller will result in the inability to use the services provided by the seller as part of the store and to process orders.
11. The user’s personal data is processed for the duration of the account and immediately deleted in the event of its cancellation. The data processing period may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish, investigate or defend against possible claims in judicial, administrative or other out-of-court proceedings, as well as at the request of competent public authorities, and after this period, only in the case of and to the extent required by law. After the processing period, the data is irreversibly deleted.
12. The seller is entitled to send commercial information to the user’s email address in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219, as amended). Sending commercial information may take place only after prior consent by the user.
XII. Final provisions
The technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the IT system used by the seller are. a) Internet connection b) a web browser that allows you to view hypertext documents (HTML) related to the internet through a web based service,
c) having an e-mail account.
Product photos posted on the website are examples and are used only for their representation of the models indicated.
The customer undertakes not to provide the seller with unlawful content or contrary to decency or principles of social coexistence.
These regulations are available at the registered office of the seller and on the website.
The seller is entitled to amend the regulations. The customer will be notified of the amendment by e-mail (information will be sent to the customer’s email address held by the seller and indicated by the customer as current) at least 7 days before making changes. Along with information about the change in regulations, the customer will be sent a new version of the regulations. The amendment to the regulations goes into effect on the date indicated in the information sent to the customer.
Amendments to the regulations may not violate the rights of the customer arising from orders placed by the customer before the introduction of the said changes.
All rights to text, graphic elements, photos, applications, databases and other tools available on the website are reserved to the seller or other clearly indicated entities.
In the event of a breach by the customer of the provisions of the terms and conditions or legal provisions in the scope related to the operation of the account or the implementation of the order, the seller is entitled to take measures to limit, suspend or block the functionality of the account, and thus the customer’s ability to use the online store.
Agreements concluded between the customer and the seller as well as any disputes arising from the implementation of these agreements are subject to Polish law and the jurisdiction of Polish courts. The court with jurisdiction to settle any disputes is the court in Bialystok, Poland. The provisions of these terms and conditions apply to existing customers to the extent not individually agreed.